Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Thursday!

Today is the first day of Christmas Vacation for me!! I completed finals yesterday and had a wonderful relaxing evening with friends over a pizza and drinks. Refreshing! I woke up early in anticipation of what a day of freedom might bring. Of course there are plenty of things to do on my to do list, but I can do things in a more relaxed manner now that I do not have to stop for studying and classes. Plenty of time to catch up on things now. The morning sun is coming through my window and the sky is a beautiful crystal clear blue that you only see on winter days. It snowed last night. It was so romantic and beautiful. It inspired me to write. There is just something about a cold snowy night in December and being with the one you love. It is fun to bundle up in coat and scarves and gloves and brave the crisp wind. All the more reason to snuggle. : ) 

No comments: