Friday, November 27, 2009

Giving Thanks




I hope everyone had a great and happy Thsnksgiving. I really did. I spent it with dear friends and loved ones. It is so nice to feel a part of something bigger than you are. We had a lovely dinner and plenty pf lively conversation. My heart was so full to sit back and observe the activities. I felt very thankful to be there, to be so blessed with a house full of people and plenty of pretty things to look at. I am so grateful for everything that God has blessed me with this year. Good health, my job, church, my mom and all my special friends. It is so easy to get busy doing and running and miss the truly important moments. I have decided that I am going to scale down my activity and expectations and just be so I do not have to let a single moment pass me by.

No comments: