Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Spring Reading List

Books I plan to read for Spring Reading Thing 2009

1. Sunday's At Tiffany's - James Patterson
2. A Homemade Life : Stories and Recipes from my Kitchen Table- Molly Wizenberg
3. Oolong Dead - Laura Childs
4. Love Your Life: Living Happy, Healthy, Whole - Victoria Osteen
5. The Diving Bell and the Butterfly- Jean Dominique Bauby
6. Summer at Tiffany- Marjorie Hart
7. Redeeming Love- Francine Rivers
8. American Wife - Curtis Stittenfield
9. The Forgotten Garden - Kate Morton
10. Love or Something Like It-Deidre Shaw
11. Lady in Waiting- Jackie Kendall
12. The Great Gatsby -F. Scott Fitzgerald
13. The Sun Also Rises - Ernest Hemingway
14. Slaughterhouse Five - Kurt Vonnegut
15. Henderson the Rain King- Saul Bellow
16. My Stroke of Insight- Jill Taylor Ph.D. 17. My Guy Barbaro- Edgar Prado
18. Frill Kill- Laura Childs
19. Consider the L ilies- Elizabeth Buchan
20. Gift From the Sea- Anne Morrow Lindbergh

The books I complete are in italics.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I love your reading list. We have similar tastes in books. I've enjoyed some Laura Childs books, and currently have your #2 book out from the library. I also have been wanting to read #8. And Hemingway and Fitzgerald -- how can you go wrong? Let me guess, did you major in English, maybe?