Friday, February 13, 2009

Fabulous Friday!

As part of my meaningful word resolutions for this year, I decided to make February be fabulous! I wanted to be different and that word kept coming to me. Last month was Simplicity and hence my blog title was born, and now February is Fabulous! I will make the remainder of the Fridays in February be Fabulous Fridays here in blogland.
Here goes and I hope you are inspired to live a fabulous life! : )

What is fabulous?
Dictionary.com defines it as:
–adjective
1. almost impossible to believe; incredible.
2. Informal. exceptionally good or unusual; marvelous; superb: a fabulous bargain; a fabulous new house.

How to be Fabulous
• Embrace and Love Yourself
• Don't limit yourself ~ step outside
your comfort zone
• Live by your own rules ~ set
your own standards
• Grow older gracefully ~ don't shrink from it
• Own Your Face ~ it should tell your story
• Practice self-care ~ your body and spirit
will thank you
• Be Kinder to Yourself
• Appreciate all of your life lessons
~ call it wisdom
• Embrace Your Inner Goddess
• Celebrate Your Age Milestones
adopted from surewoman.com

No comments: