Monday, October 27, 2008

A quick note

A note before I go offline to enjoy a movie and relaxation. It was another busy weekend at work and a full day of school today. I had a wonderful day though. I started my day knowing I was going to start my full liquid diet again. So far that is the one plan that I can stick to and I see results immediately. I went to all my classes and then had weight training class. It makes me feel so good! Overall I am very motivated to stick to my new schedule for during the week and I feel confident it is a doable schedule. I went to Walgreens after work and checked out The Hulk and got some things I needed. Oh yeah! I almost forgot...I got a Fabulous new haircut!! It makes me look so different and I feel AMAZING!! I also got a great new book I can't wait to read! It is One Fifth Avenue by Candace Bushnell. More later...

No comments: