Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy Birthday!



On this day in history, Noah Webster was born. It is also my birthday today. I turned 34. It is not a landmark birthday but birthdays are always special to me.  If  I could have a dream birthday, it would be as follows: I would be in Paris, sitting outside sipping Cafe Au Lait outside of a quaint bistro, people watching and enjoying a fresh croissant with real butter. The sky would be crystal clear blue, the air would be fresh and crisp and there would be plenty of people to watch. I would be sitting there looking very stylish and beautiful, dressed in black and white with glowing skin. French tunes would be coming from inside the bistro. I would be planning my day, trying to decide if I should go shopping or to museums. That is what my dream birthday would include. 

No comments: