Thursday, March 1, 2012

Books I am Loving Now


So by now you all know that I love to read. I am an avid reader of many different genres. I really do not follow much of a formula other than by reviews and of course what I see at the library. Right now I am a reading a book called Die For Me. 



It is a very good book.  It is a romance that is mysterious and suspenseful.  If you love romance with a little edge I definitely recommend you check it out.   For me, I was sucked in immediately!   First thing that got me was the cover art. I love that dark pink color and red kind of ombre shading.  Secondly I love that vine design and of course love that Eiffel Tower in the background! Gorgeous!! I am a sucker for all things Parisian : ) Cover art aside,  the description also caught my attention. I think I am like most people who are drawn by the covers and then open it up to see what its about.  I normally am not into vampire things and paranormal things, but I have to say this book is a little different than most. It is about revenants, which the book explains it as undead. But instead of causing havoc like vampires and such their mission in life is to save other people's lives. I love it. That combined with the sweet romance it makes for a luscious book. I highly recommend you try it and if you do, please come back and tell me about it : ) 

No comments: