Thursday, December 16, 2010

Its Been Awhile

well hello readers it has been too long. i was forced to take a sabbatical from blogging because life reared its ugly head  and I had to deal with it. i have missed being connected and in many ways really really enjoyed being disconnected. needless to say i have many topics to draw from my experiences and could actually write about something interesting. of which i intend on doing some point in the future. as we are halfway into December now i have begun thinking about the new year and my goals and what i would like to make of th2011. naturally loving reading like i do and all things books led me to begin thinking of my reading list of 2911. i have not done it as a blog topic but think it will be fun. i remember a while ago i published a blog topic about love for books and i have to say it has been one of the most popular topics of my blog history thus far. so i shall ask of you to put on your thinking caps and share with me your list of books to read in the new year. and i will share mine and as always am open to suggestion and discussion of all things books. happy reading.

No comments: