Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring is Here!

I am so inspired by the onset of spring. I love the warmth after it has been such a cold winter and wet and rainy. Ready to feel the warmth of the earth on my feet and have the sun beat down on my shoulders. Even though today is a cloudy day I am still looking to Mother Nature for inspiration.  I have been searching for new inspiration for my life lately and today I thought I would go to one of my favorite spots for inspiration: Half-Price Books. I love to just go browse among the shelves and get lost in the titles and the beauty of books.  I love the smell and feel of the book in my hand. The artwork feeds my senses and  I am immediately inspired.  A book can take you anywhere you want to go, you can become, vicariously through the author, whoever you want to be. You can learn things, experience a different life, if even for a moment.  So as we have ushered in Spring once again, I am thinking of spring cleaning and decorating and naturally need inspiration from books for that.  That will be my goal of this bookshop trip.  I am looking ahead to think about decorating my new bookshelves so maybe if something catches my eye I can get it for that. So much fun and bliss! So nice to know I am so easy to please : ) I will post again to share what I found.  

1 comment:

Inspector Clouseau said...

Nice work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the “Next Blog” button in the Nav Bar at the top of my blogspot blog. I occasionally just check out other blogs to see what others are doing.